View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #56
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I think that the issue is still related to the software portion of the Glo that controls the lighting,
JAck
Why not, but how is it then that I have that bug even when the light is off ? I wonder As for the SD card, it worked well in my Touch before, I formated it twice since it's in the Glo, so that must not be an issue with a corrupted database neither... Let's hope the Kobo dev will quickly find a fix for that
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote