View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
I salute you Xanth:
Quote:
I never get extended warranties on anything. I haven't found them to be cost-effective.
On mobile electronics I always get them and have needed them quite often despite treating the stuff gently.

The Jetbook was the BEST example - device useless after 53 weeks - company useless - at least the warranty can be claimed.
And the JB is still shiny/clean/new looking with nary a scratch on it, but will not read.

Cost effective ? When I have the replacement JB in-hand I'll know for sure...

Smarty pants:
Quote:
I've been reading eBooks for over 20 years, and never needed to claim on a warranty.

Best Wishes,

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote