View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:06 AM   #41
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi, I did what you asked.

Im running Word 2003 on both systems

First I looked on the Vista machine. Here I found two references to Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions, Version 1.0 and 5.5. They were unchecked and BookCreator works fine.

This morning I did the same on the XP computer. Also the same two references none checked. When I looked for C:\WIndows\System32\vbscript.dll I could find it. But when I selected it, Mirosoft VBScript Globals was checked. BookCreator still didn't work

So it looks tha the VBScript.dll I have over here is doing somthing wierd. It would explain the difference in behaviour.

Later today I will test it on some other computers over here. Just to check if it is an anomaly on my system, or that it was a deliberate action from the IT department.

[edit]
Ok, it is working fine on several other computers here. So there is a problem with mine.
[/edit]

Last edited by Ortep; 10-01-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote