View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Removing Headers - yet again

Sorry to beat this same subject to death but I am stuck. I am trying to remove headers (and some footers) from hundreds of pdf documents so I would like to automate the process as much as possible.

In an earlier thread someone suggested using the crop feature in Acrobat which I didn't know existed but I thought was a great idea. I have found out that Crop on its own isn't good enough since it merely hides the headers and footers. Someone else suggested that you should use the preflight functionality in Acrobat. I have Acrobat Pro 9. This is where I get stuck. Has anyone got a specific set of instructions to create a profile, or whaterver I need to do in Acrobat to remove the headers and footers.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Jackie
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote