View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:49 AM   #6
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
I just checked the catalogue and found the following:

"eSlick" eBook reader

Foxit
Hall 3, Stand D30

Foxit eSlick is this generation's way of reading textbooks, favorite novels, magazines and pretty ...

-----------------------------------

E-Book Reader With 6 Inch E-Ink Display

Hivision
Hall 16, Stand A02

-------------------------------------------

Unique MP3 Player A210

Netac Technology
Hall 17, Stand G52

-----------------------------------------

N518 English Version

Hanwang Technology
Hall 14, Stand H10

Product description: E-book Reader Handwriting Ultra light?Around 180g Real pocket size...
Product

---------------------------------------------------

MP3-X26

AXDIA International
Hall 14, Stand J4

-----------------------------------------

PC701

FirstView Electronic HK
Hall 17, Stand H38

----------------------------

MP-X60

AXDIA International
Hall 14, Stand J48

-------------------------------------------------

Onyx International

Hall 16, Stand A02
China, 510630 Guangzhou

Company Profile: ...design and develop innovative e-reader for consumers, as well...

----------------------------------------------

I stopped after looking at 26 pages of product listings. Couldn't find Pocketbook (arrrrgh they should have been first) but you already got the location.

So now go ahead, visit the CeBit and report back especially on the forthcoming prototypes

PS - I am so jealous - the Australian version of the CeBit is just pathetic compared to Hannover - I love that exhibition.
Pocketbook Global is not listed in that catalog because it didn't exist officially before the CES and I guess the catalog has been printed by then already.

The Pocketbook stand is listed as Longshine, a former Netronix reseller.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote