View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:30 PM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I suppose I've got used to having the developers and other support personel within the same building as me, so a few seconds walk to there desk does seem to save time when testing.
In that environment, sure. But you can't walk up to me and ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
So it sounds like I'll be putting this as a defect on the tracker then.
No need, this is already fixed and commited. Linux and Windows versions of the 0.1.8* release have already been built and now I'm just waiting to get my hands on a Mac so I can build the DMG for that platform.

*I've decided to make it 0.1.8 so I can trigger the update message for those who are using 0.1.7. This is one major, major bug. The funny (not really) thing is, it's caused by a fix for another bug.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote