View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Aw, I'm so very touched by all your thoughtful offers of bones, bacon, and chocolate. :doggiewitheyewellingupwithtear: I'll take them all, thank you very much. But if Zee is tempted to send me a bone from one of her SHUMS, sorry, but I'm definitely not interested. They're heathens.
oh FINE ! refuse my humble offerings !! spurn my sincere gifts !!! do you want bones or not ??? what do you care if they're heathen ?? they're still bones !!!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote