View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 04:53 PM   #728
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
In my opinion, it's a nice ereader to hold when sitting or standing up, but it tends to bother me after some time when I'm reading lying in my bed. Now that I have a tablet, it gives some perspective weight and size-wise
When I have mine out of the case, I put a hair elastic diagonally across the back of it, to stick a finger or two in and hold it with ease. I don't notice any weight, reading like that.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote