View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 08:07 AM   #6
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Say, I'm confused about what's changed! Or is this old news?

All of my iSilo channels, including about 8 avantgo ones, work fine, just as they have for months (a year plus even), without any need to circumvent the avantgo system by going through the rim entrance. What gives?

Maybe it's just a solution for the channels that we never got to work before. Or, perhaps it formats the ones we do pluck better?

Still, I think the lead-in post/notice here should be changed as it makes it sound as if avantgo has recently changed things in such a way that NONE of the old links work--and that's simply not true!

As always, Alexander your work on all this is to be complimented!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote