View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 02:28 AM   #60
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have just finished installing calibre 0.9.34 and the plugin on a Mac at work. This is running OSX 10.8.3. I have gone through most of the options in the plugin with no problems.

I don't know what to suggest. The only thing I can think of is a resource conflict of some sort. But, my Mac knowledge is tiny. I have almost exhausted it while doing the above.
With Kovid's helpful hints, I should have this fixed. I have attached an updated beta version for anyone with Mac to try. The other changes are on the Dismiss Tiles dialog. I corrected a checkbox label and added tooltips.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboUtilities-1.1.0-beta2.zip (97.2 KB, 755 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote