View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #90
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Fixed. The first error is a simple one and was easy to fix. It actually doesn't matter how many links are in the document. Again foiled by having to maintain two versions... The second screen showed me that there was something weird. The nestings were wrong. I am glad you sent the word document you used for testing here, because I could use that. You used soft enters and I didn't check those for formatting. I personally would be cautious with soft enters.
I also changed some things in the processing sequence, because links get underline tags. This is unwanted, since anchors already have an underline formatting in standard HTML.

With regards to your last screenshot. You cannot delete the macro from there. The macro contains many routines and functions. If you need to delete the macro, you need to enter the VBA editor (the edit button or Alt-F11). There you can remove the file.

Last edited by Toxaris; 03-20-2013 at 04:28 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote