View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
I went from a 505 to a 650 awhile ago. The 505's screen/technology would be similar to the 300 (only a bigger screen). And at the beginning of this year, I added a 350 to my reader collection when Sony was selling their refurbished units for a cheap price. I have to say that although I loved my 505, the 650 and 350 are both the best readers I have ever used, and I hope nothing ever happens to them! When I compared the clarity of the 650 and 350 to the 505, they were much clearer (and I was always happy with my 505 screen). But the added bonus of having built in dictionary and the touch screen interface makes the 650/350 much more useful to me. And I agree with Ripplinger and Grumbles--I have no problems at all with fingerprints. And as Helen (speakingtohe) pointed out, the 350/650s have page turn buttons and a stylus, so there really is no need to directly touch the screen at all if you don't want to.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote