View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ereader22 View Post
Normally I would simply send them the basic (say epub or Mobi files) and they could ADD them to their Calibre. But, in that case, they would not have the metadata I d/l'd off the web.
Could be too much trouble with several hundred books, but it should work if you copy just the Calibre folder for every book. It has cover, metadata in opf file and formats. Of course both libraries MUST have EXACTLY the same structure, or some info in metadata will be lost. And I think first the .opf has to be added into Calibre and then formats and cover can be dragged into book details panel.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote