View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #34535
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I'm cursing the world of spiders! Again! I went out tonight to mow the lawn - and hit a bush with the mower - where a branch promptly dropped a spider web over my head. Luckily I always wear a broad brim hat - but I could see webbing in front of my glasses ...

Then .....

You guessed it ....

I felt the flutter of tiny feet ..... IN MY EAR!!!

That's going too far now! Really!

Luckily I stripped off my glove and was able to flip the little *&*()@* out of my ear without getting bitten!

Is there no end to this madness?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote