View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #38
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
According to the side panel, you live in Mexico. This past week, wasn't the New York Times reporting on WalMart paying bribes, and then on bribery in Mexico in general, close to the number one story there? I would think there are two classes of Mexican papers, those that paid the New York Times for the right to translate their stories (Reforma?), and those that rewrote them.
There is a third class.... one that does not rely on shoddy investigation, editorialized reporting and inept analysis. In essence, one not based on 'work' done by the NYT.
My sidebar says California..... I can hardly wait to see how you profile my news sources.
Though I think we have gotten rather off topic. We should be discussing the pro / con of adults reading what some classify as YA literature, not that the source was from a purveyor of tripe.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote