View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #14
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I think drinking lets you write what is in your head without the inhibitions of 'should I really put this down'? Alcohol doesn't make you do things you don't already have in your mind, it can't make you have sex with that person if you don't already WANT to have sex with them.

I quickly hit the 'drunk' stage, so writing in that state is usually hilarious to read, if you can decipher it at all. I also tend to fall asleep after one beer or vodka and 7, so that is not conducive to writing.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote