View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Haven't noticed any unusual battery drainage with Logmein Ignition...I've found almost all iPad apps to be pretty good about battery life so far, even games, after a version or two (the original Angry Birds seemed to kill my iPad battery, but subsequent versions weren't an issue)

I really love the Screens demos as well-for some reason I had thought it was only for controlling Macs. If we weren't so invested in Logmein at work, I may have tried Screens instead. Actually, I still might

Dropbox is just a perfect adjunct to any VNC app-love it.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote