View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #21
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuernase View Post
May I ask you if you purchase ebooks also from ebook stores that are not listed (or listed by default) in the Ebook-Store tab of Sony's Reader Library?

I'm asking because I would like to use this tool to buy an ebook from a store not included there. I'm not sure if it is possible to add other stores.

Regards,
Spürnase
I know this was already answered, but I thought I'd chime in. It's very easy to add books purchased elsewhere to the Sony Library, then add them to your Collections and sync them up to the Reader. I do it all the time. Usually I buy direct from publishers or from an aggregate reseller site.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote