View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Tomsk
Womble
Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tomsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KFHDX8.9, Fujitsu S1300, Voyage, K7
I recently purchased a KDXG manily for reading PDFs. I previously had a BeBook Mini.

L to R : PC screen grab (Adobe Reader), BeBook Mini, Kindle DXG
As you can see the BBM fails miserably at displaying the PDF.
The PDF is page 3 from the Canon 7D manual. It can be downloaded from - http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/profes...uresAndManuals
- file eos7d-im2-en.pdf. Images of the BBM and KDXG were taken by scanning my ereaders.
The images of the BBM and KDXG are blurred because their displays are set into the casings and my scanner is unable to focus on them. In normal use the ereader dispalys are as sharp as your eyes can focus on them.

If you can provide a legal link to some of the PDFs you would be reading, I'll try them and report back.
Tomsk is offline   Reply With Quote