View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 04:09 PM   #584
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticchrys View Post
So, I had no problems getting KSM (with update 002), Koreader, and Plato going. I love that koreader has faster page turns that Nickel (at least on my original H2O). I'd like to try Coolreader as well, though. However, when I copy the "vlasovsoft" folder into .adds, nothing new ever shows up on the KSM menu. How can I get the vlasovsoft apps (coolreader, etc.) to work with KSM?
You might have to reboot your device to make vlasovsoft appear in KSM. And depending on the settings, vlasofsoft/coolreader might be hidden in the full menu. Try toggling between the short and full menu.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote