View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #484
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It wasn't easy and it's open to interpretation, yes X may or may not be accurate, I can only go with what I find. It's Xingjian on the Nobel Prize site for whatever that is worth. Mileage may vary and it may not be accurate, but there's not a lot of options when you peruse the bookstore alphabetically.

It is what it is and I can only go with what I can find. I've got a plan for next year which is a bit easier, but longer.

Oh oh, I might be in trouble, I just say a news item saying my library may be having service disruptions due to an on-going labour dispute and potential strike.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote