Thread: Reader privacy
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:43 PM   #5
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
If I put confidential business documents on any device not blessed and controlled by my IT department I would be risking termination.

Edit:

That said, any software you install on a computer with a network connection has the ability to snoop on you. At some point you make the decision to trust in their privacy policies and the eyes of many on these corporations. Real Networks got massively bad PR for doing that back in the day. Sony's rootkit debacle was legendary.

Last edited by Alisa; 08-20-2010 at 10:46 PM.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote