View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:49 AM   #13
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Yes,

this feature (better performance of the stylus in third party apps) is on the task list with high priority. Once the 1.9.0 with new annotation app and features in Neo reader has been released, this task is on the very first position.
Thanks for the info, I guess I will get a Note once I see some progress on the firmware front. Onyx is really slow and inefficient in that area and I think much of it has to do with the fact that they just keep pushing out new devices with new components.
Your other comment makes me less hopeful...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote