View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:11 AM   #535
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
Quality in my opinion based on stability and functionality of apps that run on both platforms. Also availability of apps in both stores. Of course this is just my opinion, how would you objectively measure quality anyway? Not everyone would agree. What is good quality to one person may not be to another.
Why do you demand that they should run on both platforms? I agree that it is hard to measure or even hard to define so therefore I would never say something like "but the quality is higher in apple's store".

It seems like you meant that the few applications you have tested on both platforms you have thought that the Apple version was of higher quality.

Personally, for third party application I have the same amount or more amount of crashes on my iPad than I have on my Android devices.