View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 05:43 PM   #3
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonix232 View Post
This isn't a complex effect. You basically draw an infinite amount of pages (on Android just use a pager with full-page views), and then set the animation to be either a page flip, or anything you like.

This will NOT look good on an e-ink display, though.
wow genial, I see what you mean
, but the one I was pointing out allows you to see exactly the letters from the other side of the page, that is much more difficult I guess

My only argumentation is that for difficult algorithms there is a real long term work
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote