View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 01:31 PM   #10
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Out of curiosity

Is it possible to use the Paperlike (3) as a main monitor without needing a second lcd one?
Yes, it is possible, but reviewers say it struggles https://www.reddit.com/r/eink/commen...onitor/e2ogx3y

Quote:
The main problem I have with using it as a primary monitor is that you frequently need to change contrast, or otherwise there are windows that will be all-black or all-white. This means you need working drivers (Windows drivers did not install for me btw) and you need to be able to get back to the configuration tool even if you cannot see anything.

Overall I wouldn't recommend it for your main computer use.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote