Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:45 AM   #121
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Really? That's so strange. I find the search on the Kobo website is absolutely horrendous. I was curious as to when JK Rowling's new book is coming out and how much. I did a search and entered - Casual Vacancy. I got 141 returns and the first book is Sex and the Stranger: A Collection of Casual...., second was a book called Casual Sex, third was a book on grilling. I stopped looking. Their search function is awful. I just hate it. That's not the first time their search has yielded tons of useless returns for me.

I instead went to Amazon to get the info I wanted immediately....
Just don't enter the search terms "Kindle strap" into their search engine.

Signed,

The Voice of Experience.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote