View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:49 PM   #16537
orangekiwi
Addict
orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orangekiwi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paperwhite
Kobo has a start a new series for up to 85% off deal, available until 24 January according to the webpage
https://www.kobo.com/us/en/p/startanewseries

The options this time seem to include a large number from traditional publishers.
For example in the “Otherworldly Science Fiction & Fantasy” section I have found books from Anne McCaffrey, Jack Campbell, Anne Bishop, Jim Butcher, Ilona Andrews, Patricia Briggs, Charles Stross, Guy Gavriel Kay and many more authors which I enjoy.
I’m not sure if these are publisher specials or kobo specific but this sale is worth looking at.

There are also sections for mystery, romance, kids and YA
orangekiwi is offline   Reply With Quote