View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #1618
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
BTW: Your question came at a lucky time.
I had asked Alex Turcic to close my account and delete my threads and polls yesterday.
Recently I've had 2 quite unpleasant threads/polls, with head smacking comments and such.
Maybe I'm oversensitive. But where I come from, headsmacking is the nonverbal equivalent of saying "you're an idiot" and a total no-go for me.
I deliberately had ignored the last thread with such comments since yesterday and only logged in to see whether I've got any news re. my account and such.
Then I saw your question and calmed down a bit.
Still: I'm surprised by the aggression and especially the tone of some statements and have to think over the weekend, whether and how to move on...
Generally headsmaking icon means I am an idiot, thanks for straightening me out.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote