View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
They have said that access to Amazon and Wikipedia will remain free. They aren't certain if they can continue to offer unrestricted web access for free.

Edited to add:

The Kindle really isn't well-suited for web browsing. I think if you purchase it with that as a priority, you'll be disappointed. I'd far rather use my phone for that than the Kindle. The Kindle is a great reader and the EVDO access for getting content instantly and for searching is wonderfully convenient. It is not a UMPC.

Last edited by Alisa; 12-16-2007 at 01:53 PM.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote