View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 12:26 PM   #25
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanHK View Post
Comment: in my Calibre menu it appears as "Edit Spans _Divs"
Presumably the ampersand has been eaten.
Not quite. Under Windows, the ampersand in such a menu item means "the next character is a hotkey for this option, so underline it to indicate that to the user." I believe using a double-ampersand will negate that, but I'm not sure what it would do on non-Windows systems. Removing the ampersand is probably the safest multi-platform choice; in this case, "Edit Spans/Divs" might work better.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote