View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #62
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiri View Post
have a look at this thread on Mac Rumors:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=937722

Seems you need to export the file in Pages on your iPad first.

Also it seems that there is some shareware for the Mac that you can use to automate this ...

As for more than one person using your iMac. Make users for each member of the family. The user management in OS X works nicely. Then whenever the computer is free you can use your login to sync with your iPad. The other members of the family won't have access to your files (unless they know your password)
Thanks! That works on my PC as well.

Using the mac is a pain because it's in the other room, away from all my research material. Then there's the problem of access. With my son and grandson both in the house, I rarely have the opportunity to sync my iPod, much less work on files created on the iPad.

Now if only someone can cone up with a solution to retrieving the notes and annotations!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 12-10-2010 at 12:07 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote