View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 PM   #8
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I want both! I also want less Facebook. The new announcement kind of disappointed me.

I really like ReadingLife, the awards can be fun, and the stats is great (but can be a lot better considering whatKobo apps on other devices can do vs Kobo itself...), but I do not want it to be tied to some social site. I would much rather prefer they concentrate on the Kobo device (new features and bugs), then the Kobo apps, and then, if they have time, on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote