View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:43 AM   #14
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ath
But tricky.
I never said it would be easy But if they are using some PDF package, then all thos mentioned problems should be handled automatically. Just a question of CPU time then.

Quote:
I'm beginning to get rather worried about the apparent lack of contrast in the photos: darkish grey 'print' on less darkish grey 'paper' is not particularly useful for reading: older eyes will get tired rather fast.
Well, i have yet to see an image, that transports the feel of the eink display. It would be actually great, if the contrast were better, but the readability is amazing. I read about 400 pages on the iLiad so far and i did it in bright sunlight, normal room light, night stand lamp and usb lamp attached. You will be amazed, how well your eyes adapt. It was very easy to read in all situations. For me at least. But if the next eink version is even whiter, that would be fine with me
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote