Thread: Glo Kobo Firmware 2.3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 03:11 PM   #10
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2weary View Post
Has anyone had any issues with the recent update?
my reader stopped displaying the contents of txt files (finally resolved by altering line spacing in reading settings)

Also I have lost the ability to connect to wifi that is unsecured, and requires a login password in the web browser, rather than WEP or PSK.
I did, I had to reset the device to install it, as when it did it the first time it hung on a continuous boot loop, where you see the squares move across the bottom of the kobo smiley face.

Not sure if that was due to the fonts directory or not but that was the only thing I had on there, that was not KOBO.. besides the books.
[EDIT]
ok so I no longer can connect to my wifi NetWork. Just a heads up...

[EDIT 2] Kobo glow is now connecting... not sure what the issue was at the beginning.

REgards,

Jack

Last edited by jackastor; 12-15-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: additional info X 2
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote