View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePage View Post
For EVERYONE'S convenience, to more easily distinguish between English and NOT, either a new column should be added to the left, with a letter or symbol for the language, or a language notation placed within the Author/Title column to the left of the Author's name (rather than the right, as currently seen (if at all), thus simplifying their location by those who use them, and allowing others to skip past them more quickly.

While perusing the .IMP category I noticed French, German and Portugese, but not surprisingly Spanish.

I also found The Yearling under History, I think Historical Fiction would be closer.
If I am reading your post correct, and I'm not sure I am, you can find lots of spanish ebooks here:

www.feedbooks.com
www.manybooks.net
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote