View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:45 AM   #2720
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Two of my favorite female narrators. Zara Ramm is another good one.
Hmmm. Don't think I've read one of her books. I'll have to look and see if any are in my comfort zone. Thanks.

ETA: Ahh, I see. She did the Jodi Taylor books. I quite enjoyed the first one. The second was OK. By the third I was bored beyond belief. No reflection on the narrator, but the books just did not resonate with me, even though they started out promising.

Last edited by CRussel; 10-30-2019 at 12:49 AM.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote