View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #17880
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Still waiting for The Bone Collector so I will probably read Agent of Change by Sharon Lee in the mean time. This is part of a series that I haven't read before, so maybe I am pushing my luck. Oh well. I only need 270 pages to complete my goal for the year, so this should wrap that up too.
Another good read. I am going to get myself overwhelmed with the amount of good stories I need to catch up on.

It also completed my yearly page challenge almost a month earlier than last year. And that was with an increased goal. Maybe I need to up it again for next year.

Nothing has arrived from the library yet so, I need to decide on something else tonight.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote