View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #69
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Currently I have to select the current view in the View Manager list of views to get it to refresh the spreadsheet after doing changes (error corrections) on the spreadsheet.

This is no great hardship, but it would be nice if I could just tap Alt/G on the keyboard - or click Go button.

I'm nearly always in a View, and I do almost all metadata editing on the spreadsheet cells - I only use the Metadata Editor for multi-book updates.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-30-2013 at 05:35 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote