View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #21
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Whilst I agree with you that devices in airplane mode should be fine, since interference is a complex topic I'm also willing to accept the possibility that my knowledge may not be complete and until experts in the field say it's fine to use them, I'll abide by cabin staff instructions and I would hope most other people will do so too.
Same here-but since I do have my opinion I'll feel free to express it & grumble whilst I comply. Depending on how early it is & how much coffee I've had I might grumble quietly or loudly-but I will grumble.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote