View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I am that anal. I need full justification. And I am also anal enough to notice that the full justification on the Sony PRS650 is not completely straight on the right side. Some lines are just slightly longer than others. I can't figure out why, though.

eP
ADE leaves a little space on the right and uses it have a little wiggle room to go over the edge to fit another word in to hopefully prevent the gaps. The version of ADE on the 650 does not support hyphenation.

I'm hoping the next version Sony Reader will support hyphenation and have a 1024x786 screen. Then I will get one.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote