View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #17
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I thought I was going to have that problem with one of the side screws that I had trouble removing. It was definitely a balancing act how much pressure you can apply to push into the screw head while turning it and not do any damage to the reader, but I finally got them all out. I was pretty determined though never having had a blue one. I used a set like this one, the #0 phillips, the 2nd one from the left, and I ended up not stripping any of the heads. I think the tiny ones that are sold separately say for eyeglass screws probably wouldn't have held up to remove them.

Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote