View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'm converting duplicates of a rather obscure author of whom I am fond, slowly. I hope I can find some of her other fans to do the proofing for me, since I'm lousy at that.
Scanning is the easy bit - proofing is the hard work. BTW - I'm sure you know this, but take care if you do decide to implement your plan. If these books are still protected by copyright, it would be copyright infringement to give anyone else a copy of the eBook.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote