View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:16 AM   #18
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfax View Post
If you have less than 20 books you probably won't need it, but if you have a few hundred or even thousands of books it is terribly time consuming to find an author or a book title.
One of them is quite easy with the folder view.
If you have all your metatags in Calibre you can easily export your books in the folder structure you like to the reader, so either author or title works pretty easy, even with 1000s of books (I know for sure, I have 1000s on mine).
But I agree, it would be much easier if the reader would support two search functions, one to search for books, one for search within books.
And it would also help if the "recent read" section would work properly and not just show one book from the SD card...
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote