Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:51 PM   #862
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS SUB-CONVERSATION IS ABOUT THE TOTALLY ALPHA KINDLE 3 VERSION OF JB PATCH, AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE EXCELLENT QUALITY OF THE MAIN OFFERING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
if you are at the YKNR screen, reboot with the power switch then, as soon as you can, launch myts with launchpad, and do touch /mnt/us/ENABLE_DIAGS and wait for a reboot loop
Heh. no. far more borked than that.

I have a choice of RESET TO FACTORY DEFAULTS or RING CUSTOMER SERVICES depending on my key mashings !!!

HAHAHA Classic death. I wish I could screenie the pics ho hum.

Anyways. k3flasher to the rescue, the device was at 100% charge as it goes anyway. Kernel rolled back to 3.0.2 - rootfs now following suit : )

Enough thread hijacking. First thing I will do is upgrade to 3.3 then try this again. just in case some of my customisations borked it. don't see why but it's not really a fair test unless I give it at least a go with a clean machine.

Don't recall how long it took to flash the rootfs last time but it wasn't forever. : ) Thanks for the tips mate. but "No, it's fubarred"

Last edited by twobob; 10-23-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: k3 convo
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote