Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #260
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@eureka: Oooh, good to know, I wasn't aware of musl, and that there was something like that using an x-clang tc . (clang's veeeery nice. If you've never checked it out, even on a native system, do so. The static code analysis tools and address sanitizer introduced in 3.1 are petty nice features, especially compared to the mess that is setting up/using valgrind on a recent distro...)
Well, I did use Clang for some native builds and have an interest in using it for cross-compiling (I didn't use ELLCC just because I already have Clang installed and have an urge to adapt this installation for cross-compiling needs). Seconding your promotion.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote