View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #236
victauria
Grand Sorcerer
victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.victauria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by victauria View Post

Ah well, lots more where that one came from...now to go find them.
And I did! THE SERPENT'S TALE by Ariana Franklin, read by Kate Reading. She is a terrific narrator/voice actor and really does a great job at differentiating the characters, absolutely seamless reading, and an enjoyable quality to her voice.

I liked the story very much, too, as I had the first one (MISTRESS OF THE ART OF DEATH). There are a couple more in the series after THE SERPENT'S TALE.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...Serpent_s_Tale
victauria is offline   Reply With Quote