Thread: PRS-650 Back Lighting
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #31
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
I don't have a nook, but one of my best friends uses one - and she uploads non-DRM books to it all the time. Yes, I have heard that a part of the memory is reserved for B&N content, but I do not know how large that is.

Sorry if my advice was off track. I did not even catch the fact that you were downunderallthewaythere at first.

Regarding others catching up... I believe Amazon is supposed to release a similar-technology kindle this summer. I do not know if there has been an official announcement, but it seems more than a rumor, at this point. If you google it, it's been in the news a lot.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote