View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:18 PM   #100
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
I don't think it can be the size as I have a Lexar 8GB card in mine and the KT recognizes it fine and is able to read the books I have on it.
With Firmware 1.9.12 I did have the issue with the KT going back to the home page when reading a book (when the MicroSD card was in the KT, when tapping to go to the next page it would go to the home page), but that isn't happening anymore now that I have 1.9.14 firmware installed, very happy that I can use my MicroSD card now.

Interesting, wish mine did that lol. But it dont!
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote