Thread: Rooting
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 08:07 AM   #13
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
You can ask folks here to provide the .apk files for you. If they can, they may send a private message or they may post the link for everyone. This only applies if they're free apps obviously.
Its just two free apps; NYTimes and Pogoplug. The NYtimes is the most important because whether or not I can read the Times on the Fire without paying extra may be the determining factor in whether I keep the Fire at all.

I guess I could root, but its a bit of a hassle at this point for just a couple apps and a device I'm on the fence about keeping. anyone who would be willing to send me apk, I would greatly appreciate it...
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote